In the middle of trying to run your company, maintain the books and records and keep suppliers and customers happy, the extra level of compliance required of every Irish Registered Company to meet their obligations under the Companies Acts and reporting to the Companies Registration Office (CRO) can be one step too far.
O'Connell Meskill & Company can let you focus on the big and important issues involved in running your business and let you confidently delegate the regulatory elements to avoid the potential penalties that non-compliance brings.
We offer a comprehensive company secretarial service which will keep you up to date with statutory filings and all other CRO returns required, such as changes in registered office, directors or secretary, all completed through secure online facilities.
Deciding on whether or not to form a limited company is a complex issue - which requires careful consideration.
There are benefits of trading through an Irish Limited Company, such as:
- Limited Liability...this protects your personal assets should things go wrong!
- Low Irish tax rates...only 12.5% on all trading profits.
- Improved cash flow...due to the lower tax rates.
- Extra funds can be reinvested in the company and may earn a greater return than alternative investments.
- Choice over how and when you pay yourself...a self-employed businessperson's profit is taxed on them personally irrespective of how much money they take out of the business.
However this is not the best strategy for all businesses. At O'Connell Meskill & Company we will look at your situation individually and discuss all of the implications with you, commercially, organisation structure and from a tax perspective.
Based on our assessment of your needs and which structure is best for you, we will issue a set of recommendations weighing up the pros and cons of our suggestion.
In all cases, we will provide you with a very personalised report which you can then use to make your decision.
If you decide that forming a company is the correct structure for you, the O'Connell Meskill's Company Secretarial team can process all of the documents and present you with a fully formed company, ready to operate.